March 22, 2020
Last Updated: March 25, 2020.
1. COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Information we Process on behalf of our Clients:
The WorkforceSOSPlatform and Services are not intended to process personal information. However, in the course of providing the Platform and Services to our clients, we may obtain personal information about our clients, their employees or agents or other users of the Platform or Services as set out below:
- Information Required to Provide the Services: In order to provide the Platform and Services, we collect business contact information of users or other individuals, as well as personal information that may be contained in Content created and entered into the Platform by the client. We may also obtain personal information in the course of providing the Services.
We require our clients to ensure that they have obtained all authority to provide personal information to us in accordance with applicable privacy laws and any client’s related third-party business associate or privacy policies and agreements and to not provide us with any sensitive personal information. Except as set out herein, we do not collect or use personal information of our clients for any purpose other than to provide Services on behalf of our clients.
Information we Collect and Use through our Website and other interactions:
- Inquiries: If you contact us with an inquiry, you may be asked for information that identifies you, such as your name, address and a telephone number, along with additional information we need to help us promptly answer your inquiry. We may retain this information to assist you in the future and to improve our customer service and service offerings. Such information is generally deleted from our systems after two (2) year from when you cease being our client.
- Communications/Publications: We may offer you the ability to sign-up to receive Agileamarketing and promotional communications or download a report, publication or other resources, in which case we collect certain information (such as first and last name, company name, email address or phone number). We use this information to send you the communications you have requested to receive. You can opt-out at any time of receiving promotional email you previously have requested to receivefrom us by contacting our Privacy Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that you will continue to receive transactional and account-related electronic messages from us as it relates to the Services you have purchased through the Platform.
- Feedback: We may collect and use clientfeedback about our Platform and/or Services to better understand our customers and enhance our product and service offerings. With your consent, we may publish your feedback on our Website or other promotional materials.
2. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
As a matter of practice, Agileadoes not disclose, trade, rent, sell or otherwise transfer our client’spersonal information, except as set out in this policy or as required by law.
We may transfer or disclose personal information as follows:
- Service Providers: In connection with our Website, Platform or Services, we may transfer (or otherwise make available) personal information to third parties (including cloud-based service providers) who provide services on our behalf. For example, we may use service providers to host our website, store data and provide back-up services, provide clientsupport software as a service, process clientpayments, provide data analytics services, conduct surveys or obtain clientfeedback.Personal information may be maintained and processed by Agilea or its third party service providers in the United States. For more information about the way in which our service providers treat personal information, contact us as set out in the “Contact Us” section below.
- Sale of Business: Agileamay transfer personal information as an asset in connection with a prospective or completed merger or sale (including transfers made as part of insolvency or bankruptcy proceeding) involving all or part of Agileaor as part of a corporate reorganization or other change in corporate control.
- Legal: Agilea and other service providers and affiliates may disclose your personal information in response to a search warrant or other legally valid inquiry or order (which may include lawful access by US federal or state or other foreign governmental authorities, courts or law enforcement agencies), to other organizations in the case of investigating a breach of an agreement or contravention of law or detecting, suppressing or preventing fraud, or as otherwise required or permitted by applicable US federal or state law or other international law. Where a disclosure of our client’s information is required by applicable laws, we promptly notify our client prior to complying with such requirements (to the extent we are not prohibited from doing so) and fully co-operate with our client’s instructions with respect to our responseto the extent permitted by applicable laws.
3. INFORMATION ABOUT OUR WEBSITE
Visiting our Website: We collect the IP (Internet protocol) addresses of all visitors to our Website and other related information such as page requests, browser type, operating system and average time spent on our Website. We use this information to help us understand our Website activity, and to monitor and improve our Website.
Cookies: Our Website uses a technology called "cookies". A cookie is a tiny element of data that our Website sends to a user’s browser, which may then be stored on the user’s hard drive so that we can recognize the user’s computer or device when they return. Cookies may provide us and our service providers with information that we will use to personalize our Website in accordance with a user’s preferences. You may set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie or to not accept certain cookies. However, if you decide not to accept cookies from our Website, you may not be able to take advantage of all of the Website features. We may also use a third party to help us gather and analyze information about the areas that users visit on the Website to evaluate and improve the customer experience and the convenience of the Website.
Social Media: We may offer you the opportunity to engage with Agileacontent on or through third-party social networking websites, plug-ins and applications. When you engage with us or our content on or through third-party social networking websites, plug-ins and applications, you may allow us to have access to certain information associated with your social media account (e.g., name, username, email address, profile picture, gender). We may use this information to personalize your experience on the Website and on the third-party social networking websites, plug-ins and applications, and to provide you with other information you may request.
4. SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We understand that data security is a critical issue for our clientsand we are committed to safeguarding the personal information in our custody and under our control. We have implemented reasonable administrative, technical and physical safeguards in an effort to protect against unauthorized access, use, modification and disclosure of personal information in our custody and control. Our service providers are given the information they need to perform their designated functions, and we do not authorize them to use or disclose personal information for their own marketing or other purposes.
5. RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
6. ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you would like to access your personal information, you must contact our Privacy Officer at email@example.com. Agilea will provide access to this information, correct any factual inaccuracies identified (subject to limited exceptions prescribed by law), or remove information as requested. We may request certain personal information for the purposes of verifying your identity.
8. Electronic Execution.
9. CONTACT US
10. EFFECTIVE DATE
Effective March 22, 2020 to present